Robert J. Munk, Ph.D is the principal author and Project Coordinator. Dr. Munk has been active in HIV/AIDS research and treatment advocacy since 1995.
Benjamin Young, MD PhD is Medical Consultant to the InfoNet. Dr. Young is Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care.
Sophie Dila, MA is the project Editorial Assistant.
Spanish Concepts of San Francisco, CA, provides assistance with Spanish translation of Fact Sheets.
InfoNet Global Reach
The AIDS InfoNet originally provided its materials in English and Spanish. Through collaborative agreements with AIDS service organizations and individuals in various countries, the InfoNet fact sheets are available in a growing range ot languages. The InfoNet gratefully acknowledges the efforts of our partners, who are involved in the selection of fact sheets, local medical review, translations, and updates:
- Bulgarian: Svilen Konov of the Plus and Minus Foundation, Varna, Bulgaria
- Indian languages: SAATHII (Solidarity and Action Against the HIV Infection in India, Chennai, India
- Indonesian: Spiritia Foundation, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Nepali: Sakriya Sath, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Russian: Svilen Konov of the Plus and Minus Foundation, Varna, Bulgaria
- Spanish: translations are provided by Spanish Concepts of San Francisco, California
Additional Editorial Support has been provided by several people, including:
- Kathy Anastos, MD, Montefiore Medical Center, New York
- George Carter, Foundation for Integrative AIDS Research, Brooklyn, New York
- Paul Dalton, Member, DHHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents
- Mindy Domb, Director, SPHERE (Statewide Partnership for HIV Education in Recovery Environments, Brockton, MA
- David Evans, Director of Treatment Advocacy, Project Inform, San Francisco, California
- Chris Green, Treatment Educator, Spiritia Foundation, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Carl Grunfeld MD, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, California
- Trevor Hawkins MD, Santa Fe CARE Center, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Liz Highleyman, San Francisco, CA
- Bob Huff, AIDS Treatment Activists Coalition, San Diego, CA
- Peter Hunt, MD, University of California, San Francisco, California
- Richard Jefferys, Treatment Action Group, New York, New York
- Steve Jenison MD, former Medical Director, Infectious Diseases Bureau, Public Health Division, New Mexico Department of Health
- Saye Khoo, MD, MRCP, DTM&H University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Alan Landay, Ph.D., Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Jules Levin, National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project (NATAP), New York, New York
- Stefan Mauss, MD, PhD, Center for HIV and Hepatogastroenterology, Duesseldorf, Germany
- Gregory Mertz MD, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Ron Mitsuyasu, MD, University of California, LA, Los Angeles, California
- Cathy Olufs, HIV and Corrections Consultant
- Claire Rappoport, INSIGHT Clinical Trials Network Community Liaison
- David Reznik MD, President, HIVDent.org
- Charles Rice, PhD, Rockefeller University, New York, New York
- Tracy Swan, Treatment Action Group, New York, New York
- Javid Syed, Treatment Action Group, New York, New York
- Lynda Szczech, MD, Duke University Nephrology, Durham, North Carolina
- Andrew Talal, MD, Center for the Study of Hepatitis C, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York
- Jeff Taylor, AIDS Treatment Activists Coalition, DHHS Treatment Guidelines Panel
- Elaine Thomas, MD, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Nelson Vergel, Program for Wellness Restoration (POWER), Houston, Texas
- Mitchell Warren, AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition, New York, NY
The AIDS InfoNet is a project of the New Mexico AIDS Education and Training Center at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center,
and the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care.
Partially funded by the National Library of Medicine
Page Revised August 4, 2013.